Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Eyelash Curler by Mia Adora

To order this product click here

I love a good eyelash curler and the product by Mia Adora is top notch. Being a straight haired person, my eyelashes need all the help they can get. Mascara alone is basically pointless so I absolutely cannot live without an eyelash curler.

A little more about Mia Adora's eyelash curler:

  • THE PERFECT CURL - Instantly get the perfect curl with Mia Adora's unique ergonomic design captures every lash without pinching. Fits every eye shape.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY - Sturdy no-slip handle that's padded for extra comfort, large padding to curl your lashes without leaving creases. Spring loaded for extra precision and control. There's no other lash curler like this!
  • FREE BONUS - Comes with 1 refill padding and Bonus ebook filled with tips and tricks for eyelashes that will make everyone stare.
  • 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Try our Lash Curler Risk Free! 100% money back guarantee PLUS a 1 year no-hassle warranty.
This curler is high quality and curls my eyelashes perfectly leaving them looking beautiful after I apply mascara. It didn't pinch like some others I've tried. As an added bonus it comes with a refill for the padding and the grips and a clasp to keep it closed when not in use. I couldn't be happier with it. This truly is the eyelash curler to beat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment