Friday, January 23, 2015

Skincare by Body Merry


Age Defense Eye Cream & Hyaluronic Dew Serum

'
To order this product click here.

As a long time sufferer of dark circles and puffy eyes, I was ecstatic to try this eye cream. Makeup alone didn't work. It is a very lightweight cream and goes on very smoothly. The cream has a pleasant scent and is mild enough to use on the delicate skin around your eyes.

To order this product click here.

In addition to the cream I added the hyaluronic dew serum and the combination is outstanding. The serum is great for tightening up skin and a little goes a long way. It definitely amps up the radiance factor and my face needed it! I can now proudly walk out the door without the fear of random strangers telling me how tired I look!

Stretch Mark and Scars Defense Cream 

To order this product click here

As a lotion and cream junky I must say this one is a great find. I've been using it on my thighs for small stretch marks that I've developed over the years. It's helped to smooth the skin out where the stretch marks were slightly raised before. I also have been using this on my son who, due to an extreme growth spurt, has them on his back. His dermatologist said that since he is getting started at a young age, as long as he continues to use a cream that his should actually almost completely disappear. I'm very happy to have found this cream.

All Body Merry products are packed with natural and organic ingredients and loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. They are made in the USA and come with a 90 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment