Friday, February 6, 2015

DOLCE Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron

To order this product, click here

This straightener is wonderful. It's perfect for my busy lifestyle and does a beautiful job with my hair. I've had many flat irons ranging in price from $10 - $150 and have been let down by most of them. This one is seriously good.

The design is very sleek and I love the color. It comes with a case that has a heat resistant lining which is perfect for everyday storage. I am most impressed with how quickly it heats up. It takes only a few seconds and you can set it to the exact temperature you want. The digital readout is easy to read and simple to set and lets you know when it's fully heated.

The glide on my hair is nice and smooth and leaves my hair sleek and straight just like I want it. Thanks to the swivel cord it doesn't get tangled up while I rush to get ready in the mornings. Many mornings I'm running out the door and can't remember if I even locked the door but I don't have to worry if I left the flat iron on thanks to the automatic shutoff.

Xtava has gained a fan for life! I can't wait to try their other products. I received this iron for reviewing purposes and couldn't be happier that I got the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment