Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Infusion Water Bottle By Young & More

To order this product, click here.

In my area we have this cool little coffee shop that makes everything from petit fours to lattes to fruit infused water. I absolutely love the waters they make and have been dying to make my own. I loved getting a chance to try it out for myself. My favorite that the coffee shop makes is cucumber water so that was the first I tried. I asked them what all they put in theirs and was surprised to hear them say cucumber and mint. That's it, I asked. YEP. Ok then. I peeled and chopped my cucumber and threw them and the mint into the infuser, added water and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator. It is absolutely delicious. I'm sure there are thousands of other recipes that can be made but I'm in love with the cucumber water and so happy that I can now make my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment